The Lifestyle Guide
To Living With Food Allergies
With Safety, Ease and Joy
Have you ever wondered what to do during the holidays?
Discover the best secrets to traveling with food allergies.
Create professional-looking, allergy-friendly birthday cakes on your own!
What would it be like to make mealtime more enjoyable for the whole family?
What if you could make your favorites again?
What would it be like to survive cravings with more ease?
Learn tips for keeping your child safe and included at school.
About the Guide
This guide is right for you if…
- You have a child with food allergies.
- You are eliminating egg, dairy, gluten or nuts from your diet.
In this guide, you will learn…
- 6 Steps to Successfully Change Your Diet
- 6 Keys to Survive Cravings
- 3 Top Mindsets to Live Safely and With More Ease
This guide includes…
A 48-page e-book filled with tips, coaching, insight, recipes and humor!
Egg, dairy, gluten and nut-free recipes the whole family will love.
- Loads of tips to make your life easier as a food allergy parent.
- A sneak peak into how another food allergy family is working it out.
- Resources for allergy-friendly products.
Read Excerpts from the Guide
Melissa, Jim and Stella
Take me to see My Impax
Melissa Hoyer is an entrepreneur from Boulder, Colorado. She founded a company called My Impax – Give Invest and Grow With Purpose, where she combines her financial planning experience and wealth coaching to work with individuals who want to make a positive impact in the world with their wealth. In addition, she is passionate about food and cooking.
Melissa is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner, as well as a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach. She earned her B.A. in French from the University of Iowa and graduated with honors from the Harrington Institute of Interior Design.
Melissa loves combining food, art, fun and impact in her work and enjoys working with clients who want to live life to the fullest.